Program manager - Burkina Faso
THINKING BIG, THINKING SOCIAL
GOING THE EXTRA MILE
PREFERRING FEET IN THE MUD OVER AN OFFICE CHAIR
AUXFIN is a leading organization in ICT solutions for financial and social inclusion. We deliver solutions for Banks, MFI’s, SACCO’s, Smallholder farmers, Agro Cooperatives and Social organizations in several African countries, including Burundi, Uganda, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Mali and Sudan. Our solutions are developed in Nepal and rolled-out by local teams and partner organizations with support from a diverse range of international experts.
Recognizing that some of our users may require additional assistance, AUXFIN builds value networks of people organized in groups around a tablet and assisted by trained activators to make sure our technologies are well-used and impactful. These networks are developed through the so-called ‘G50 approach’.
Your duty will be to ensure the smooth roll out of AUXFIN’s G50 approach and associated solutions in Burkina Faso and to mould our networks into a thriving business of eServices for smallholder farmers, value chain actors and internally displaced people.
This is you
- - You are a good communicator and an even better achiever.
- - When you set a goal, you can’t be stopped.
- - Efficient processes and solutions for ALL excite you.
- - You are a tech fanatic and bring along relevant experience and contacts.
This is how you'll contribute
- - Inspire and stimulate our growing team in Burkina Faso to develop our ongoing projects into a flourishing business.
- - Liaise with clients, partners, government, donors and other stakeholders.
- - Report on and enforce the highest standards of performance in terms of delivery on the agreed goals.
- - Liaise with AUXFIN International for strategy formulation, reporting and product development.
- - Develop new opportunities and projects to expand our business in Burkina Faso.
- - Good command of English and French.
- - Background and network in finance is a pre.
This is us
- - You will join an international team of people passionate about achieving social and financial inclusion for all with smartly developed digital solutions.
- - Our solutions revolve around six pillars that support people in reaching their full potential using new technologies; finance, health, education, governance, social and work/income (especially agri-related).
- - Working hard and having fun are synonyms to us.
- - www.auxfin.com
Think we match?
We are keen on receiving your letter and CV (email@example.com).